Terms and Conditions
- ST San Francisco reserves the right to change the itinerary at any time.
- ST San Francisco assumes no responsibility for delays caused by weather, break downs, traffic conditions, accidents, or other conditions beyond our control.
- ST San Francisco is not liable for any theft, loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Prices are subjects to change.
- Prices shown do not include meals, park entrance fees, gratuities, tasting fees or other tips.
Customers who make a reservation directly with ST San Francisco (either online or by phone) are required to submit credit card details. It is company policy that we do not accept direct reservations without credit card details, which can either be used as a means of payment or as a guarantee of payment. Once submitted, credit card details are entered into a secure hosting network. These details can only be accessed by authorized personnel for the purpose of receiving payment for the services provided. Customers will only be charged the amount agreed upon when making their reservation. Any additional charges that may incur will only be charged with the card owner’s consent.
Please note that by making a reservation, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions of ST San Francisco.
This includes giving permission to ST San Francisco to collect 20% of the total amount if you cancel within 48 hours of your tour or charter.